August Rewind

Friday, September 2, 2016




Hi Everyone,

Happy August wrap up! I can't believe that the month has already come and gone. It was a busy month, but I am excited to report that I have finished 26 books! I did not think that I would be able to get through that many with the Olympics on, but I am glad that I did!

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
7 Books for Review
5 Books I Own
14 Library Books

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-14 Books
Mt. TBR-3 Books
#RockmyTBR-2 Book
Popsugar-2 book 
Read Harder-1 Book
Animal-2 Books

(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
Continuing the Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program!
7 in 7 Readathon (July 31-August 6th) #GetGraphic Readathon (August 7-14)
#ReadThemAllThon (August 14-September 4)  2016 Reading Olympics  ARC August  Bout of Books (August 22-28, 2016)Connecting with new friends through twitter and other places during BBTC and BoutofBooks Chats!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for September?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS