Backlist Books Challenge

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Photo Credit: Backlist Books Website 


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another challenge for your consideration. This one is hosted by Pretty Deadly Books and has been going on since Jan! I just found out about it, but it goes through December so I thought it might be a good way to motivate myself to read some of my older books. My goal will be to read two books a month for the remaining months of the year.

I will track my progress here:

September


October


November


December


Will you be participating?

Happy Reading!  

10/13 update: I feel horrible, but this one has fallen off my radar for this year. I love the idea and I hope that you all still participate, but I am going to have to take it off my list for this year. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS