Book Review: Motorcross me and Supercross me

Sunday, September 18, 2016



Author: Cheyenne Young
 
Personal Review:
A few months ago, Cheyenne Young (the author) graciously offered me the chance to read a few of her novels. I am finally happy to have gotten around to reading Motocross Me and Supercross Me. Let me just start off by saying, I shouldn't have waited so long! I guess hindsight is 20/20. If you haven't read these books yet, please go read them.

I read both of these books in the course of two days. The characters were vivid and memorable. The writing was fun to read and I enjoyed the plot very much. I loved the love triangle (of sorts) in the first one and the heartbreak in the second. Both of these books were well written and I enjoyed them very much.

I have to say I think some of the reason that I didn't approach these books right away is because the topics of racing is one that is not in my traditional comfort zone. That said, I think that those people who are enthusiasts or those who are newbies (like me) can still both get something from reading these books. I have a better understanding of the sport, as well as introduced to a cute contemporary series.

If you enjoy romance with a little bit of an edge, I think you will enjoy these books. Thanks again Cheyenne for the opportunity to check these out!


Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. without any doubt the love for supercross is really getting heat in youth. Fans of football are now moving toward races Supercross Live Stream

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS