Virtual Walk: Pacific Crest Trail

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hi Everyone!

I know that I usually only post bookish related topics on here, but today I decided to mix it up. I wanted to stop by and talk with you about hiking. It is Fall and I love the beautiful weather. It gives me so much motivation to get out and take it all in.

However, when I am not hiking outside, I have been trying very hard to get my step count up. To that end, I have found a site that helps you track your path along a route. I have been virtually hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. I have finally finished and I am so glad!

Do you track your steps? If you do, what type of device do you use? Would you recommend it?

Hope that you have a great Fall!

-Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS