Book Review: Bailey's Remarkable Plan

Saturday, October 1, 2016


Photo Credit: Amazon

Author: David Hardiman
 
Personal Review:
Do you love stories about dogs? Do you want to read a story that will inspire you to make a difference? Look no further, this is the book for you!

In this book, we meet David, who is sick. Things are not easy for him. However, things start to change a bit when he meets Bailey. Bailey is a Shih Tzu that has been trained to give early warning to when things might go awry for David.

As a note for my readers, this book has some religious content. I thought that was fine, but I want to be sure I give people a heads up about it. As someone who enjoys a good story about dogs, I found this book to be exactly that. I love the bond between human and animal.

This book makes me think about service dogs and the role they play. What a wonderful thing that we train dogs to help us (and help David) in times of need. Animals play a special role in our world and I am so glad/grateful.

I enjoyed this book and am thankful for the opportunity to have read it. Thank you David and Brown Books for the opportunity. While I did not pay for this book, all opinions are my own.



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS