Book Review: In the Land of Broken Time

Monday, October 3, 2016



Author: Max and Maria Evans (Semin)

Review:
Do you love adventure? Then this may be the book for you. This is a middle grade novel about Christopher, Sophia, and their dog Duke. They end going on a experience that they will never forget.

There are several things I liked about this book. I liked the imagination and the challenges that the children had to deal with. I don't give spoilers here on the blog, so I don't want to mention too much that will ruin it. When the children end up on an adventure they had not planned, there is certain to be some stories that go along with it.

Another item I enjoyed about this book was the tips. I like children's books that have a good message and I appreciated the thoughts that the authors share.

The illustrations throughout the book were great and it sometimes reminded me of some parts of the Wizard of Oz. I appreciate this book and the opportunity to review it. Thank you Max and Maria!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS