Book Review: Love Letters to the World

Friday, October 7, 2016



Author: Meia Geddes

Personal Review:

I have to be honest with you guys, I don't really read much poetry. That said for the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge there is a box that says read a book of poetry. When Meia contacted me about reading her book, I thought this is a good way to accomplish a review and to check that box.

That said, this book is so much more than checking the box. You can tell from the very beginning that it is a book about life. It is filled with stories, emotions, and a series of items that make up a person's life. I enjoyed reading them even thought is beyond my normal comfort zone.

If there is one take away that I am taking from this book it is this. Life is full of moments. There are times when things don't always go quite the way you think that will. That is okay. Enjoy life for what it is.  Thank you Meia for the chance to read your book.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS