Book Review: Rhapsody (Reverie Book #2)

Thursday, October 6, 2016




Author: Lauren Rico

Do you guys remember Reverie? The book about classical music and romance? I am happy to let you know that there is a second book! I always get nervous about the second books, second movies, etc. but I have to say that this book didn't disappoint. The book kept my attention all the way through. 

The best part of this book for me was that we got to catch up with Jeremy and Julia. Julia is still the emotional one (in a good way). Jeremy is still as ambitious as ever and when things happen, he steps up to deal with it. As you know we don't spoilers here on the blog, so I don't want to say too much.

I enjoyed the romance in this book. I think that I really like the combo of being passionate about something (like your work/music) and the passion that it can ignite when you find that in another person. This book has an interesting plot and I appreciated that.

I recommend this book for those that have an interest in love stories or those who have a passion for the arts. For those that enjoy both, this is the book for you. Thanks Lauren for the opportunity to read this book.

Have you read this book?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS