Book Review: Why Not Me

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Photo Credit: Amazon


Author: Mindy Kaling

Personal Review:
I have to be honest, I haven't read of Mindy Kaling other book or seen her TV show before. I know that a number of you are fans and that is what encouraged me to select this book. I am glad that I did. It was a quick read that kept me entertained until the end.

In this book.Mindy shares a series of short stories/reflections about her life. I enjoyed that you could easily read a couple in a row. Her sense of humor shows up in each story. Whether or not you find it funny, it does give you an interesting perspective on her life and how she thinks.

One of the things I really liked about the book was the pictures and the diagram of her heart on the back. It made the book different and unique in a good way. I appreciate when it sets you apart from all of the other stories.

All in all, I enjoyed this book. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a funny, quick read. Thanks for the opportunity.


Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS