September Rewind

Tuesday, October 4, 2016







Hi Everyone,

Happy September wrap up! Fall is here and I am so excited. I am here to report that I have finished 19 books, with a few others as re-reads but I am not counting those! I have been rewatching Gilmore Girls to get ready for the new episodes in November, so I have been a little distracted.

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
12 Books for Review
6 Books I Own

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-No Books (I banned myself to allow myself to catch up on reviews!)
Mt. TBR-3 Books
#RockmyTBR-3 Books
Popsugar-1 book 
Read Harder-0 Book
Animal-3 Books

(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
#TBYSReadathon (Sept 2-5th) 
 #ReadThemAllThon (August 14-September 4) 
2016 Reading Olympics  Fall Bloggiesta-September 15-17
Continuing the Gilmore Girls Readathon that I am hosting!


I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for October?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS