Book Review: Junie B. Jones, First Grader

Thursday, January 12, 2017


 Summary:
Junie B. Jones The Musical is a hit! Listen to the full cast album and the audiobook of Junie B. Jones, First Grader (at last!).

Being in first grade means having to get used to a whole new classroom. And a whole new teacher. And a whole new bunch of strange children. But here’s the worst thing of all: When Junie B. tries to read words on the chalkboard…she can’t! Is it possible that Junie B. needs glasses?

Author Information

Personal Review:
I picked this book for review for a couple of reasons. The first was because I adored Beverly Cleary as as child and I am reminded of those books every time I see a Junie B. Jones book. Also because I thought it would be a fun way to take in the information (since it was an audiobook), and because I thought that this might something I could enjoy with nieces in the future.

The story was one that kept my attention and I found the narrator to be easy to listen to. I feel like it would keep the attention of young people. I really liked the songs. They were catchy and fun addition the story.

I found the book to be entertaining and I would pick up another Junie B Jones book. I am not sure if my nieces have had a chance to read any of these books, but I am looking forward to sharing with them. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book.


Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS