December Rewind

Wednesday, January 4, 2017




Hi Everyone,

Happy December wrap up! I hope that you had a wonderful month. I am happy to report that I finished 17 books this month.

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
3 Books for Review
12 Library Books
2 Book I Own

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-12 Books
Mt. TBR-2 Book
#RockmyTBR-2 Book
Pop Sugar-1 Book
Read Harder-1 Book


Highlights of the month included:
 -Participating in a blogger exchange and the annual #TBTB Secret Santa :)
-Diverse Bingoreadathon
-BICOthon

-Planning for 2017!
I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for January?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS