Beauty and the Beast Book Tag

Saturday, March 25, 2017


Hi Everyone!

I saw that Bekka at Pretty Deadly Reviews do this tag and decided to jump in on the fun! :) Have you seen the new movie yet? What did you think? I am hoping to see it very soon!

A Villain You Can’t Help But Love 



I would have to say the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz! 



Your OTP



I would say Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I know it didnt happen, but they would be perfect together :) 




A Character Destined for Greater Things



For this one, I would say Violet from Rat Queens. 






A Book That Makes You Hungry


Anything by Julia Child or about French cooking! Yum!! :) 






Opposites Attract


I agree with Bekka on this one-Ron and Hermione! 







This was fun! If you are reading this and want to play, please do! :)

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS