It Started with Goodbye Review

Saturday, June 17, 2017



Author: Christina June
 
Summary from Goodreads: 
Sixteen-year-old Tatum Elsea is bracing for the worst summer of her life. After being falsely accused of a crime, she’s stuck under stepmother-imposed house arrest and her BFF’s gone ghost. Tatum fills her newfound free time with community service by day and working at her covert graphic design business at night (which includes trading emails with a cute cello-playing client). When Tatum discovers she’s not the only one in the house keeping secrets, she finds she has the chance to make amends with her family and friends. Equipped with a new perspective, and assisted by her feisty step-abuela-slash-fairy-godmother, Tatum is ready to start fresh and maybe even get her happy ending along the way.

Personal Review:

You guys I loved this book! If you are looking for a great read for the summer, I highly recommend picking up this book. It is a cute story with a romance that makes my heart happy. I enjoyed the book all the way through.

This book was exactly what I needed to get focused on reading again. I have been in a bit of slump lately and this book made me feel good. I am glad that I had a chance to pick this up. Plus the author is local to where I live, so that is pretty darn awesome as well.

No more review-GO GET THIS BOOK, READ AND ENJOY! :)
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS