Book Review: The Green Unknown

Saturday, February 3, 2018



Author: Patrick Rogers
 
Summary from Amazon:
The Green Unknown is about walking, without a map or a plan, across the Khasi Hills in the Northeast Indian state of Meghalaya—a place of jungle canyons and thousand-foot waterfalls, where it rains more than any other inhabited place in the world, where each village has its own dialect or even its own language, and where the people grow living bridges from the roots of trees. The book is an attempt to express what it’s like trying to explore, mile by mile, village by village, valley by valley, a place that’s beautiful, complex, and fascinating, but most of all, unique.

Personal Review:

Do you enjoy traveling and exploring new places? This may be the book for you! When I was reached out to about this book, I agreed because it sounded interesting. This book was a quick read with lots of information in it. I enjoyed learning about all of the new places. I would recommend this one if you are looking for a quick read to getaway!

Thanks for the opportunity!

 Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS